Are you struggling with fuel prices and need some advice?
Home Energy Advice Team (HEAT) is an independent energy advice and advocacy service delivered by TheWise Group.
This service is available to households across require support to resolve any energy related issues or who may be struggling to pay their energy bill.
A dedicated Energy Mentor will get in touch by telephone to discuss what assistance can be provided.
- Tackling energy emergencies
- Managing fuel debt and related issues
- Saving money on fuel bills
- Accessing energy grants and crisis funds
- Accessing targeted schemes and initiatives
- Optimising energy usage
- Increasing energy efficiencies
- Specific energy advice and information
Dedicated mentors can provide advice by visiting you at home and continue support through further visits or remote assistance to help you save money on your energy.
The Home Energy Advice Team may be able to help speak to your supplier about any questions you may have regarding billing issues or outstanding debt.
Please phone 0800 092 9002 for assistance.
You can also check out these top tips for staying warm and saving money on energy bills this winter.