ARE YOU HAPPY WITH TWO GRASS CUTS A YEAR?
Cheshire East Council have proposed reducing their maintenance of green spaces.
This affects certain areas of our council ward in St Barnabas.
The main differences for our area would be:
-Green spaces classed as “low amenity” having their grass cutting reduced from 6 times a year to 1 or 2 times a year.
-Green spaces classed “medium amenity” having their grass cutting reduced from 12-14 cuts to 8 cuts a year.
This includes grass cutting reductions in these areas:
• Field between Frank Webb Ave to Brooklands Grove – Reduction from 6 cuts to 1 or 2 cuts a year
• Leighton Brook Park, Frank Webb Avenue – Reduction from 12-14 cuts to 8 cuts a year.
• Green space opposite Windsor Avenue— Reduction from 6 cuts to 1 or 2 cuts a year.
• Frank Webb Avenue by Westbourne Avenue – Reduction from 6 to 1 or 2 grass cuts a year
• Newcastle Street by 52 Broom Street – Reduction from 6 to 1 or 2 grass cuts a year
I’ve made my thoughts on this known to the council. You should too!
If you’re unhappy with these reductions in maintaining OUR green spaces, PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org and make your thoughts known!
Remember to refer to the relevant green space areas above in your feedback.
If you do not have email access please call Customer Services on 0300 123 55 00 who will send the response on your behalf.
Please submit your feedback by 24 November 2023
Further details of the proposals can be found online: